Can I make $1000 in just 30 days?
- Investing in this product means taking part in a 30 day challenge and that appeals to my competitive nature.
- Try before you buy! There is a 2 day trial which is a good chance to check out the training.
- A daily action plan is included, which I feel is an essential part of any IM product
- The claim is that you can work less than 30 minutes a day and make $1000 profit in your first 30 days.
- 100% money back guarantee
- Inexpensive at only $37 one time fee
- Lots of useful worksheets
- Course deals with preparing you mentally for success as well as giving you the IM training to help you achieve your goal
- Good for a short attention span as work broken down into 30 minutes each day
- Both free and paid traffic methods covered, although I feel more detail could be provided about these methods.
- A list of reputable solo ad providers is included
- Even though you can use this training to promote any product you will be encouraged to promote the 30 day profit challenge. This means there could be many people promoting the same product with the same methods, even using the same solo ad providers.
- A major part of driving traffic is buying solo ads. This is a great way to build a list and a good thing to get started on. However it also means you need some kind of marketing budget. They give you a worksheet to help you work out your budget. This is a problem for me as I don’t have much of a budget. It will be interesting to see if I can still make it work without as many solo ads. There is also a chance of losing money on the solo ads, as not much training on this is provided.
- Since they are recommending solo ads I feel more training should be provided on this
- Since my solo ads were sent out there has been a lot of opt ins on my affiliate link squeeze page, but they are not MY optins. If I make a sale I will get paid, but they will not be added to my list and that is a real shame. I see the creators have tried to keep it simple, but surely creating a list is an important part of a program like this.
- Have to pay extra for daily training videos, which I feel should be included for people to properly follow the program.
- I feel improvements could be made to the daily plan.
I am going to be making a daily video during the course of this 30 day challenge to keep me accountable and so that you guys can see exactly what the challenge involves and whether it is effective. Here is my first impressions video. It also covers what I have done so far (days 1-4):
$37 one time fee. At the time of writing there is an offer where you can see the content and even watch the whole core training video before paying. If you don’t think it is worth the $37 all you do is email them and they won’t charge you. I like this honesty. To try it out for free click here
How I heard about the 30 Day Profit Challenge
A subscriber got in touch to tell me about a friend of his who has been taking part in this challenge. He is only halfway through and has already exceeded his goal. He has made a profit of $2000. That got me interested, but I feel these results may not be typical. He has a higher budget than me for solo ads and is also in another training program with the product creators so may be using some of that additional knowledge (for example he has his own squeeze page, which is not something covered in the course)
What exactly is the 30 Day Profit Challenge?
The product is an Internet Marketing training course from Justin Glover and Glen Hopkins. The big claim is that if you follow the instructions to the letter for 30 days you will make $1000 profit. The core training consists of a very detailed video that lasts about 2 hours. You are advised to watch the video all the way through and take notes on one of the handouts. You then go through it again taking it one day at a time and working through the action steps. I found the 2 hour video a lot to take in at once, so watched it in 30 minute blocks.
There are several PDFs including:
- Training overview – with a screenshot of each slide and an area for you to take notes
- Budget worksheet – to work out how much money you have for paid traffic sources
- Break down the numbers – how many sales you will have to make of your chosen product to make $1000 profit – This is more of a sales method for their high ticket product showing that if you upgrade you can take a bigger cut.
- Daily Plan – this includes the daily actions you should take and space for you to add more. This is quite basic and there are lots of things I would add.
- Weekly Action Plan – to keep you on track
- Creating Goals
There are also 2 editable spreadsheets:
1. Expenses – to keep track of your spending on paid traffic – This is very useful and something I would advise for anyone who is using paid traffic.
2. Solo Ad Tracking – to ensure you make smart choices and keep track of your solo ad buys – again a very useful tool This spreadsheet also includes a list of 32 reputable solo ad providers to email.
My First Impressions
My first impressions of this product were very positive. I really like that people can try before they buy. I LOVE a challenge and thought that the way this product was set up was perfect for me. The creators cover the mental challenge of taking on something like this. These challenges include motivation, accountability, planning, budget, commitment and time management before you even get to choosing a product, driving traffic (free and paid – although they do mention that even free traffic takes a time investment) and making sales. Although I did like that they covered all these aspects I felt that the actual Internet Marketing training was lacking. This was something I didn’t realise until I started working on it. I had niggling doubts in day 3 when I saw all those leads coming in that were not going onto my list. They were going onto the 30 day challenge’s list. At the time of writing none of those solo ad leads have converted to sales, but I will certainly update you should that change,.
The member’s area for 30 Day Profit Challenge is really very simple and that’s not a bad thing. Here is a screen shot of the training area. As you can see you go through step by step, which makes it very easy to follow. However I thought I would get access to the daily training videos, but it seems that is an upgrade.
Should You Sign Up for the 30 Day Profit Challenge?
If you had asked me on my first day of signing up to this product I would have said Yes! Definitely! But as I started to put the training into practice I realised a lot had been left uncovered. There are some useful tools in this course and the challenge is a great way to stay on track. In fact I would recommend spending a little time doing some research and then create a 30 day challenge for yourself.
If you would still like to give the 30 Day Profit Challenge a try, but are not sure it’s right for you why not sign up for the free trial and then if you don’t like it, just send them an email and you won’t be charged.
If you have found this review useful and you do decide to give it a try or jump in and give the trial a try it would be great if you would do so through my affiliate link. All you need to do is clear your cookies and then click one of the links below:
Trial membership: https://tr103.infusionsoft.com/go/30dctrial/a650/twirlie
Let me know if you have any questions or if you need help with anything. I am more than happy to help where I can.
If you have already purchased the 30 Day Profit Challenge please do leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you, whether you have positive or negative feedback.
Thank you for taking the time to read this review.
I am only on my 4th day of the challenge as I write this, although I have worked through some extra days so am officially up to day 7. I have not yet made any sales from their recommended methods. I have seen many opt ins come in from the solo ads, but so far no one has converted. At this time I am not sure I want to continue with the challenge as I am worried I will be throwing money away on solo ads. I am also worried that promoting the 30 day challenge will effect my credibility. When I compare the daily plan to the action plan of my favourite program Blogging with John Chow it really doesn’t come close. What a shame it seems my first impressions were incorrect.